34257 USA-1 VE 4S MT
The original electric USA-1 was the most popular Monster Truck in Kyosho history… A completely new version of the USA-1 comes 30 years later with more scale detail, freakishly more power, more durability, and a more dynamic suspension. This is a game changer!
Born in the USA, the monster truck symbolizes America: big, bold and powerful! With pickup truck bodies emblazoned with dynamic motifs mounted on super tough chassis structures and big engines to power huge tires, monster truck racing filled and thrilled stadiums around America and the world with their awesome power and speed. Recreated in 1/8 scale as an R/C truck, the “USA-1” flies the American flag loud and proud as the recognized symbol of monster trucking. Dating back to the 1990’s, Kyosho’s earlier versions have been fully renewed with a newly created ULTRA SCALE body, uniquely reinforced 5-link suspension and stronger solid axles originally used on the Mad Crusher and FO-XX 2.0. Equipped with a high-power brushless motor with a 4-pole rotor and 12-slot stator generating 2300KV, the VE (electric power version) delivers outrageous speed and power characteristics that would rival that of the real USA-1. The high-powered unit produces dynamic performance that makes the large 570mm body length of the USA-1 feel smaller with acceleration pickup from a standing start surpassing that of the GP (engine powered) version. As a pre-assembled Readyset, the body is immaculately finished with paint and livery to capture the rich sense of scale of this iconic 1990’s machine. A charged battery and batteries for the transmitter are all that is required to start the action. With spare parts and a wide range of optional parts available to continually maintain and enhance performance, your USA-1 will provide thrilling fun over a long time.
- Pre-assembled chassis with R/C system installed and finished body. Includes pistol-grip Synchro KT-231P+ transmitter.
- Five-link suspension in combination with shaft-type 4WD delivers exceptional stability over rough surfaces.
- Equipped with KS5031-09MW servo, featuring high durability metal gears.
- Ultra-realistic scale body has been recreated under license of USA-1, including the signature color scheme.
- Optional LED light set shines bright with LED head & tail lamps and rooftop fog lamps.
- Brushless motor unit is designed to handle a massive 14.8V (4S). Optional twin motor setup is also possible.
- Front center drive features a telescopic universal shaft to ensure high drive efficiency and prevent shaft dropout issues.
- Optional 4WS (four wheel steering) increases turning power. A wide range of other options are also available.
- Equipped with a wheelie bar to prevent the machine from flipping over backwards during hard acceleration. Enjoy the powerful action of the truck running on its two rear wheels.
- Charger and battery for the motor, as well as 4 x AA batteries for transmitter are required for operation.
- Engine-powered version using the same body and chassis components is also available.
Reinforced transmission housings for the front and rear, thrives under the increased power while improving crash resistance. Conversion to 4WS (four-wheel steering) can also be achieved with optional parts. The incredibly strong front and rear differentials come from a 1:8-scale world champion off-road racer and feature metal ring and pinion gears, plus four internal metal spider gears for the ultimate in durability. The differentials can also be tuned with optional silicone oils up to 1,000,000wt.
The newly developed 2300 KV KYOSHO SPEED HOUSE TORX8+ brushless motor generates approximately 4400 RPM at 14.8v than the previous TORX8 motor used in the Mad Crusher VE. The red color of the motor distinguishes it as the higher performance of the TORX8+ series.
Equipped with a KYOSHO SPEED HOUSE BRAINZ 8 waterproof ESC (speed controller). With maximum voltage of 14.8V (2 x 2S Lipo packs); settings for brake, advance angle, punch force, cutoff voltage, etc., can be adjusted.
The USA-1 includes accurate reproductions of the 66-inch agriculture tires and white wheels that were featured on the real USA-1 throughout its career. Foam inserts are installed inside the tires to maximize handling on a variety of surfaces.
Five-link suspension system enables the long stroke to absorb the punishment from uneven surfaces for precision control and running performance. In addition, the rigid axle provides reliable transfer of drive force, even with the suspension fully activated.
Large capacity Big Bore oil shocks reliably support the large chassis. In addition to the standard shocks and springs in the kit, a wide range of optional combinations provide various damping rates to suit different driving conditions.
| Readyset Contents |
- Pre-assembled chassis
- Factory assembled printed body
- 2.4GHz Syncro KT-231P+ transmitter
- L-shape hex wrenches:1.5, 2.0, 2.5, 3.0mm
- Cross wrench
- 17mm wheel wrench
Required for Operation
- 4 x AA alkaline batteries for transmitter
- Running battery (2 x 7.2v Ni-MH to 2 x7.4v lipo battery)
- Charger for batteries
Chassis Technical Data
- Length: 567mm
- Width: 455mm
- Height: 297mm
- Weight 5,040g
- Wheelbase: 360mm
- Tread F:339mm R:343mm
- Tire (F&R): 164 x 104mm
- Gear Ratio: 8.68:1
- Motor: KSH TORX 8+ kv2300