- Spektrum™ Firma® 160 Amp Brushless SMART ESC
- Spektrum Firma 4-Pole 780Kv Brushless Motor
- Spektrum DX2E Active™ radio system with AVC® and new SR6100AT Receiver
- Spektrum S906 1/5th scale metal gear servo
- Waterproof Components
- Aluminum Shock Towers
- Aluminum Center Diff Cup
- New Radio Tray designed for use with single or dual steering servos.
- New Heavy Duty Drivetrain with 5mm drive pins
- New Electric Chassis specific chassis braces for increased durability and strength
- New ESC Mount
- Pinned Center Outdrive Cups
- New Gearboxes for improved drivetrain strength and stability
- New Steering Rack with helical servo saver design
- Updated Front and Rear Bulkheads
- Maxxis Creepy Crawler LT Tires
- Losi and Fox Shox race-inspired Motorsports themed livery
- Laser Etched FOX Logo Shock Caps
- Roof-mounted LED bar
The original DBXL-E set the world on fire as the go-to vehicle for large scale bashers and enthusiasts alike. Its agile handling, out of the box speeds and durability make it a fan favorite. Now the Losi® DBXL-E 2.0 continues to build on the legendary status! Known worldwide for their dominance in the gas 1/5 market, especially with the 5IVE-T 2.0, Losi has built the DBXL-E 2.0 to be cleaner and easier to use, but with performance and speed that outruns the competition. At home in any environment from dirt to pavement, wet or dry, especially with its 4WD drivetrain with larger 5mm drive pins, the desert buggy makes sure all the power is put to the ground. Drivers stay in control with a DX2E Active™ transmitter, a Spektrum SR6100AT 6 Channel AVC® Telemetry Surface Receiver, and scale-to-size Maxxis Creepy Crawler LT tires. This desert buggy features all the technological advances drivers demand including the Spektrum Firma® 160 Amp Brushless SMART ESC and Spektrum Firma 4-Pole 780Kv Brushless Motor allowing you to hit 50+ MPH with an 8 cell LiPo battery. Finally, the DBXL-E 2.0 has a Losi and Fox Shox race-inspired motorsports themed livery for that true off-road look. You get all this and more from the brand that represents the pinnacle of performance.
Needed to Complete
- (2) Spektrum 14.8V 5000mAh 4S 100C Smart LiPo, Hardcase, IC5 (SPMX50004S100H5)
- (2) Spektrum 14.8v 5000 mAh 4s 50C Smart LiPo Hardcase IC5 (SPMC50004S50H5)
- Spektrum SMART S2100 AC Charger, 2x100W (SPMXC1010)
What's in the Box?
- (1) Losi® DBXL-E 2.0 Desert Buggy
- (1) Spektrum Firma® 160 Amp Brushless Smart ESC
- (1) Spektrum Firma 4-Pole 780Kv Brushless Motor
- (1) Spektrum DX2E Active Transmitter
- (1) User Manual
The Full-Throttle Freedom of AVC® Technology
The receiver's built-in AVC® (Active Vehicle Control®) traction control system works behind the scenes, making hundreds of throttle and steering adjustments per second, so more of the motor's power is translated into ballistic speed and acceleration instead of just flying dirt. The patent-pending AVC system adds a level of performance that simply cannot be found with any vehicle from any manufacturer other than Horizon Hobby. Like traction control in your full-scale vehicle, you can activate or deactivate the system on the fly and adjust the level of stability based on driving conditions. Any RC vehicle can go fast and with AVC you can go faster while maintaining optimum stability in all driving conditions.